android
  #1  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:17 AM
sinnersaint sinnersaint is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 39
Default Sandisk SDMX4-4096

hi..

just wanted to ask if there is a folder option in Sandisk SDMX4-4096 Sansa e260. I will basically use the mp3 player for listening music and audiobooks. The mp3 player that I currently have (china made) doesn't support ID3 tags or filenames (heaven knows what it supports). And is there any option through which I can resume the long audiobooks that I'm listening. I've seen the reviews on amazon that if you pause the player before shutting it down, it will resume from where it left. Is it so?

I'll be glad if someone can tell me howz the result of the video in sansa player.

And is anyone aware of a site where I can compare different models of Sansa, I've googled but can't find it :S


Regards
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 10-13-2007, 02:46 PM
WalkGood's Avatar
WalkGood WalkGood is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 12,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnersaint View Post
…just wanted to ask if there is a folder option in Sandisk SDMX4-4096 Sansa e260.
No, it uses ID3 tags, give Mp3tag a try, it's a free app

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnersaint View Post
…is there any option through which I can resume the long audiobooks that I'm listening. I've seen the reviews on amazon that if you pause the player before shutting it down, it will resume from where it left. Is it so?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnersaint View Post
…I'll be glad if someone can tell me howz the result of the video in sansa player…
Video on the sansa e200 series is a bonus feature, it works, but don’t buy it for it’s video feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnersaint View Post
…And is anyone aware of a site where I can compare different models of Sansa, I've googled but can't find it :S
Why not look on their site http://www.sandisk.com/

BTW, bumpin a thread does not get you answers any faster (bump deleted).
__________________
WalkGood,
Ramón

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:14 PM
sinnersaint sinnersaint is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
No, it uses ID3 tags, give Mp3tag a try, it's a free app

Yes.

So, all the files will be in the same folder? then what's the difference between sandisk and those cheap chinese mp3 players

Is there a folder option in the 16gb model that's coming or the E280 (8gb) player? I'm having organizing problems with that chinese player that I bought. So, am looking for a player which can better organize my stuff.


Regards
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 10-17-2007, 01:05 AM
advcomp2019's Avatar
advcomp2019 advcomp2019 is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,838
Default

You could install Rockbox if you want to see your files in folders.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
sinnersaint sinnersaint is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by advcomp2019 View Post
You could install Rockbox if you want to see your files in folders.

gmm rockbox do u mean this -> http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...light=rockbox?
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
advcomp2019's Avatar
advcomp2019 advcomp2019 is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,838
Default

Any of the Rockbox builds will let you view files and folders.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.