android
Old 09-23-2007, 06:37 PM

Default D2ext video?

First, a mighty HELLO!

Swiftly followed by a question.

Just got my D2 DAB today and so far I'm loving it. Great screen. Great interface and the best portable DAB tuner I've heard and I'm including dedicated DAB portables in that.

However, I cannot get the D2 to read .avi files from the expansion slot. I was planning on filling up a few cards and swapping as needed but that doesn't seem possible now.

My current solution is to use the SD card for music and the internal memory for video but it reduces what I can carry with me.

Is this a general problem, or is it just me?

I know it's not a problem with the file conversion because the .avi's work fine when they are loaded onto internal memory.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-06-2007, 12:08 AM

Just go to Video in the main menu, the videos should be there, whats on your card, mine video are there

Old 10-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I'm using firmware 2.50b on my D2 (not DAB one), and it works this way: switch to the video player and set the boundary to "All". You should be able to select the video files by clicking the FF and RW buttons. Remember of resetting the boundary after watching the video, since it's the same setting for music and videos. (another thing to improve in the firmware)

Old 10-06-2007, 03:06 PM

Default All hail Almoxil!

Problem solved. Thank you Almoxil.
I'm constantly being told that I have boundary issues, I should have guessed from the start.

Old 10-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Thumbs up

Heheh... not at all. And be welcome to ABi!