android
Old 04-12-2007, 08:07 PM

Red face The magical dissapearing display on the e140

now you see it now you don't..I was just wondering if anyone else had this intresting little glitch. I have had my e140 for two years now and it still works like a charm ..except that two months ago when I started it up nothing came to the screen I started painicing thinking it final broke and purchased much to my chagrin a m250 ( don't even get me started I am ready to ring sansa neck I had the thing for 3 days and it locked) well two days ago out of curiosity I pressed play on my e140 and a beutious raptrous sound came out of it, angel trumpets and devil trombones. Now after so much time using the thing some how I remembered the menu setup and was able to play all files, new music and albums on some rare ocassions, so my e100 was magically transformed into a ipod shuffel for two months for half the cost. Now today while having fun trying to get my wonderful m250 (what a rip off) to work I accidently dropped the e140 and like magic the display is back (maybe technology just needs to be kicked around a bit sometimes) which is wonderful cause the m250 I have been reading is really a piece of junk and will need to be returned..great (wonder if I should drop it to maybe from a moving car)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-11-2007, 06:36 PM

I've had a similar issue with the e140, taking flash pictures of the LCD. I took it apart to repair (attempt) the mini usb wires, and took some pictures. After taking the flash, when the player was displaying text, the text disappeared. I think my finding is due to the properties of an LCD screen, yours may be with some internal circuitry problem.

There is no cure for stupid