android
Old 06-17-2006, 09:12 PM

Default Gigabeat F10 - Loading Music

i just bought a toshiba f10 player.. i had another post where i needed my old songs on my comp .. i got them on.. now i attempted to put about 600 songs onto the player at once.. at a certain point it seems to stop.. and the songs that it says it has transferred do not show up on the player.. is there a limit to how many you can add at a time? and also.. im having trouble with windows media player 11.. i cant get it to recognize my toshiba player..? if anyone can help with that too.. sppreaciate it thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-17-2006, 09:17 PM
ABI Founder

I am pretty sure that you need to use the included software with the F10 because the F series uses SAT encryption. Also I dont think that WMP11 supports the F10.

Old 06-17-2006, 10:00 PM

i assumed the PLaysForSure thing worked with WMP... what about the other thing? is there really a a limit to how much you can load onto the player at one time? as a described in the post the problem im having.. kind of frustrating since i have to do small portions at a time

Old 06-18-2006, 08:26 AM
ABI Founder

If it is playsforsure then you shouldnt have any problems and there should not be SAT encrypted files... sorry i dont know enough about this player to help

Old 01-23-2007, 01:33 AM

Default same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
i just bought a toshiba f10 player.. i had another post where i needed my old songs on my comp .. i got them on.. now i attempted to put about 600 songs onto the player at once.. at a certain point it seems to stop.. and the songs that it says it has transferred do not show up on the player.. is there a limit to how many you can add at a time? and also.. im having trouble with windows media player 11.. i cant get it to recognize my toshiba player..? if anyone can help with that too.. sppreaciate it thanks

I have the same prob but i don't know, I put the songs on my player and it says there on there on my computer but they dont show up on my acctualy player, I think it's something to do with the player not refreshing but i dont know how to do that :S

Old 09-10-2007, 03:13 PM

The PlaysForSure compatability only works when using the dock for the gigabeat F series. Without the dock you need to use the gigabeat Room software. I suggest switching to rockbox (www.rockbox.org) That would be the solution to any problem you might have