android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2007, 02:12 PM

Question Should I get a Vibez?

Hello,

Here's my situation:
- My Sony 20 GB HD player is dying on me after 2 years of nonstop use, my criticisms of it were that Sonic Stage software is rubbish and that it had to be plugged into the mains as well as usb (via a stupid adaptor) in order to transfer files.
- I work in a shop and many ipods are returned faulty, have to be sent away for repair or replaced I like the idea of them, but want a reliable thing that'll play my tunes and don't want to mess about with itunes etc
- biggest sony do now is 8gb and its out of my current cheapo price range!

Just found out about the Trekstor Vibez 12gb yesterday and am hovering over the order button on Amazon.co.uk where some company are selling them for 130, which is 20 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen (incidently, not many places sell them..)

It looks cool as, and reviews are all splendid, and the drag and drop and play is attractive to me, HOWEVER - I'm all too aware that nothing is really built to last these days, I'd be happy if I got 2 years out of it...

My point is, I've joined this forum in the hope that somebody may be able to guide me towards a yay/nay decision... Also, would it be worthwhile getting a leather case for it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]