android
Old 07-05-2007, 03:50 PM

Default The next big Zen is...???

So we had the Zen... Zen Xtra... Zen Sleek.... Zen Vision M etc. etc. etc. What is the next big Zen? When is its expected release date, becuase I'm looking to upgrade my well used Sleek Photo which appears to be on its last legs, but I don't particulary want to go for the Vision M, one, because I know if I buy it a new super amazing brand new model will come out, and two... its bigger than the sleek and plasticy and chunky.

Anyway, in short, whats next for Creative for 20GB plus players?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-05-2007, 10:03 PM

well they are making a slim 60 gig version of the vision M...

which makes me wonder if thats why you cannot order a 60 gig visionM in north america

Old 07-06-2007, 06:22 PM

the slim 60gig should be out this month, and its already out in Asia and Europe, the newer zen should be about possibly by Christmas/early '08. if you cant wait that long get the M, big improvement over the SLeek photo. i had the sleek photo. the Vision m is a little thinner, and a little lighter i think

Old 07-07-2007, 03:41 PM

I hope it's this. Absolutly Freakin Amazing

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid=933742930

... but it has nothing to do with PMP

56K warning !!

Old 07-07-2007, 10:41 PM

Thats just gimicky and pointless and it shouldn't catch on unless your super rich. "Its handy for organising and resizing your photos"..... No its not, your photos are scattered all over the place in no order and on top of each other upside down etc. etc. and the only thing its good for is for a few minutes of "wow! oooooh! its like its a real photo on a table, but I can make it bigger and stuff"

Anyhoooo...... more importantly its off topic.

I don't like the look of the new vision M's i'm sure they're super, but they are too old for me to want to buy one, so I'm going to wait for the next one, I'm just hoping they are going to make them smaller this time, and please please go back to the metal styling, it seperated you from the rest of them, sleek photo looks amazing and it is smaller in everyway, width height, depth, in comparison to the vision M.

Make the next one metal, slim, and super amazing please.