android
Old 06-30-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Copy Righted material bypass for 504

I bought an archos 504 several monthes ago, the only problems I've had with it so far is that the first time, I was using it for a week or two, then the butthole went to a black screen and didn't turn back on after it ran out of batteries, that's cuz I forgot about that damn little blue card that told me about taking the battery off and locating that ominous gold button if it didn't turn on after the first charge (which I was passed). I ended up returning that one (silly me) and I got another and I just figured out the problem. Then the copy righted video thing p***ed me off. At least it's better than the RCA (Really Crappy Appliance) Lyra X3030, THAT HAD, SSOOOOO MANY problems and it was too cheap to even record those kind of videos. While I'm really just wondering if it's possible to record a copy right protected movie on the 504 and do somethig with it on my computer to make it viewable and what not. sorry for the long intro, still peed off that I had to go through 2 lyras from diff series over 2 years without a working mp3 player lol

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]