android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Thumbs up My custom M6 skin arrived. GREAT!

Hello!

The protective skin kit I ordered from Eaco designs last tuesday arrived this morning, and I promptly applied it on my M6. Wow! I wasn't expecting it to look so great. The printing is high resolution indeed: I can see no blurring, pixelating or noise at the edges of the images, and the color reproduction is very good (at least for my eyes). The touchpad didn't lose any responsiveness and the surface of the player isn't a fingerprint magnet anymore.

I'm very happy with the product, and I'm going to create a custom artwork for my M3 too (a black one this time). The guy at Eaco designs is very nice to deal with and answers the emails pretty fast.

Here are some pics: (my camera doesn't do macro and I'm not that good at taking pictures, so they don't do justice to the actual product )

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]