android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Other Brands > MobiBLU > Cube

Old 04-14-2007, 09:47 PM

Default Theres so many of us having trouble with this cube, time we did somthing.

everyone who has a problem with the mobiblu cube and mobiblu does not help should contact the better business bureau to try to get them to get some service with this. and not just the better business bureau but other places also, nothing comes to mind though.
its not fair to say they have service when they dont.
also this message should be posted everywhere so we can to get everyone aware.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-21-2007, 01:10 AM

I think the reason why they are not responding is because there are thousands of people flooding their e-mail with the same questions which are all user related. If you are having a problem it is more than likley human error. Try formatting the drive. Right click on it and press format. *This will erase everything on your mobiblu cube. Then reinstall the first firmware, then the most current and the new driver. Then you need to remember to disconnect it by clicking the icon before you unplug it from the computer. I don't think you need the better business burea because you are incapable of working a mp3 player. It takes time to learn how to use it. There are probably not enough people to answer the e-mail of 50 thousand people. I hope this information is helpful for those who are having problems.

Old 04-22-2007, 02:10 PM

They are closing out on the cubes at walmart. They are selling them for $25.00. I wonder.