android
Old 10-29-2011, 11:24 PM

Default zune pass glitch?

I buy each zune pass month to month. This month i got a warning telling me that my pass would be expiring soon, asking if I wanted to renew. I checked my account and saw that it said I had 10 more credits and that they would be expiring in another month. I ignored the credits for a day and saw that they had disappeared the next time I logged into Zune. Now when I go to the marketplace I only have the option of buying a song. I am still able to play songs I downloaded but didn't buy.When I check the expiration date under properties it tells me that the usage rights expire in another month, the same date my account told me my credits would expire. So why is it telling me I had 10 credits that would expire in another month, have them disappear, then lose the abilty to download new songs yet have the ability to play zune pass content that I downloaded previously?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-03-2011, 07:15 AM

I too buy the Zune Pass month to month and have been doing the $10 option (no 10 songs to keep) the past 2 months with no problems. Oddly, I never used 8 of my "songs to keep" from a couple months ago, and when I sign on it still says I have 8 credits.

It seems like my account takes significantly longer to sign on lately, but have had no problems downloading any music. I can launch the Zune software, go to Marketplace, search on an artist, and go through 2 or 3 albums checking them out before it will log me in and change the prices from 110pts (looks like all single songs went up!) to Download.

I'd go to the Microsoft support page and see if they can help you out, you should be able to download. If your music wasn't still playing, I would say it sounds like your account isn't active...but that doesn't sound like the deal.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:32 PM

Yeah I could try going to microsoft answers. However I usually find it more helpful to ask here.

Tags
credits, pass, zune pass