android
Old 06-24-2011, 10:30 AM

Default Zen Style M300

So I'm a little excited about the new Zen Style M300. It looks nice enough and the bluetooth might be a fun addition. I was driving into work today and decided to finally get around to connecting my Clip+ to the Ford Sync system via usb, but it wouldn't work until I turned off my phone's bluetooth and simply played music from the phone instead. There's probably a setting I'm forgetting and need to click, but oh well. I was impressed enough with the bluetooth playback that I'll definitely use it more in the future.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-70PF2.../dp/B004ZF0T4I

So the new Zen Style M300 is coming out next week. Do ya'll reckon it'll be worth buying? My first 2 daps with Creative and I always look at what they have available before buying a new dap/pmp. The Zen Nano was a tank that put up with a lot of abuse and the ZVM could play pretty much anything I put on it video or music-wise without needing conversion.

The name for the new player is a bit weird though. Why name it style? I know there's also a Zen Style 300 so this whole naming thing is bound to get confusing. The word style does not foster confidence in the quality or build of the player.

IDK, I don't need a new player and am quite happy with the clip+ I bought last week, but this new player is pretty cheap and I would finally have a reason to get out my bluetooth headphones. I wonder if they still work...
Cowon D2 4 GB-Black
Archos 5 Android- Black
Currently-Sansa Clip+

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]