android
Old 05-08-2009, 04:35 AM

Default Good FM radio without headphones

If your mp3 player has a built-in speaker you already know (or don't know) that the fm radio usually only works good if you have headphones plugged in.

Something cool I found out with the Samsung P3....if I sit it right next to a usb cable it plays the radio completely clear. Nothing too special but useful for me as I have no other radio in the house and I like to listen for a good song to go download later. As well as I can't always have headphones plugged in all the time.

The closer it is to you the better of course...as you are always a big antenna.

Sorry if this is past knowledge on the forum...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 AM

How is the P3's radio anyway? I plan on getting a P3 in the next month or so and the radio was one of the big things I wanted.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:34 PM

Besides if RDS is working for people or not....it's wonderful. The P3 and it's little brother Q2 get better radio reception than the vehicles that I've owned.

I have around 10 recorded songs that I throw in my playlists with the regular transferred mp3's and I barely remember they are just radio recordings.

Going all the way up through California tonight on about a 12 hour drive. Going to see if it hangs in there in the mountains and valleys. I know the car, mini-van, and suv get crappy reception on this trip for about 1.5 hours.