android
Old 08-06-2007, 03:50 PM

Exclamation DO NOT buy from this company

So here is the story...
I recieved a Mobiblu Cube 2 (broken from day 1) for a christmas gift 2006. I emailed the company and got an instant reply. They told me to send in the cube and they would fix it and send it back. Well... I sent it in and I have not heard from them in 5 months. I have emailed every address on the website and have left numerous phone messages. I called the Better business today and they sent a complaint the company (hope to hear back in 2-4 weeks). Their # is 909-825-7280, I suggest if you are having problems contacting them you should call the bbb and file a complaint.
I really doubt I will ever see my cube again or the $ for it, so the best I can do is make sure no one else gets treated like this.
-Thank you for your time
Juli07

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-13-2007, 07:40 AM

Thanks for the warning. I was actually looking at their products - but the mixed reviews caused me to re-consider.

Now I'm glad I did. They won't be on my 'buy' list anytime soon.

Old 08-14-2007, 07:13 PM

Yup... having similar problems here. I've been trying to get a warranty replacement headphone set, but no response to emails since Aug 1, their 888-number only comes up busy, and the 714- number in California is answered by an autoattendant - trying 200 for tech support, 201 for sales, or 202 for all other inquiries results in being transferred to a voicemail box that is full and not taking messages.

As of today (8/14) their us website is totally down (mobibluamerica.com) - but the Korean site is still up.

Not good ... I bought from Amazon so let's see how much help they will be (they are still selling these!). I may just end up trying to return the whole damn thing and let Amazon, Amex, and whatever is left of this company duke it out.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ-bos View Post

Not good ... I bought from Amazon so let's see how much help they will be (they are still selling these!). I may just end up trying to return the whole damn thing and let Amazon, Amex, and whatever is left of this company duke it out.
If you bought through Amazon, was the seller JetAmerica? (Cowon). I've returned a Cube2 and had to go through the seller, Amazon had nothing to do with it other than having the seller on their site.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:23 AM

I got like 3 headphones replaced, (they are really crappy) but i havent had any issues with their customer service.

Old 06-09-2008, 06:02 PM

I bought one of the new ones and it has yet to get to me. They've charged my paypal account, and will answer maybe 1/5 emails. Anyone else have this problem? I'd like to hold them (mobiblu America) accountable, but it's turning into an arduous task.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:42 PM

You can use the Paypal buyer protection program and begin the process to get your money back. It will force them to respond.