android
Old 06-18-2007, 09:12 AM

Default 8gb player?

so where is the best place to get an 8gb meizu miniplayer that also supports the warranty?

thx

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Ultra Senior Member

wait a few months (July at the earliest) and Walgreen's will carry the 8gb redesign for $130 or so

Old 08-04-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Walgreen's Meizu M6 8g

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumx4182 View Post
wait a few months (July at the earliest) and Walgreen's will carry the 8gb redesign for $130 or so
Do you mean the M6SE 8g, and where did you get the information?

Thanks WT

Old 06-24-2007, 02:08 PM

8gb redesign? don't you mean M6SE?

Quote:
The M6 SE is set to be released in the fourth quarter of 2007. However, Meizu CEO warns of possible delays.
( http://www.meizume.com/showthread.php?t=2104 )

Old 07-28-2007, 04:02 AM

If you're seeing into the 12-month product defects warranty, then mp4nation.com as well as houseofdap.com do, as well. My only gripe is which shop is reliable; however I've read around, and have seen no negatives in terms of service.

mp4nation's return policy seems harsh, but according to another user forum's testimonials it seems that meizu's in a different category; being that updating its firmware is pretty easy, and that you'd *have* to mess up on your own in order to damage the player.

Old 07-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I think Newegg is a good place to buy the Meizu miniPlayer M6. They have both the black and white for $159.99 + S&H (the black model is out of stock, but they expect it to be available at 7/30/07), and the units are Dane-Elec branded, which means the warranty will be honored by Dane-Elec USA, so the buyer won't have to send the player in overseas to Meizu if it has some hardware problem.

Old 08-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Ultra Senior Member

It was on their website for a few months, then removed. Emails to and from Walgreens as well as a press release on Engadget (i believe) pegged the release date as around August of this year.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumx4182 View Post
It was on their website for a few months, then removed. Emails to and from Walgreens as well as a press release on Engadget (i believe) pegged the release date as around August of this year.
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll wait until they get it, and I'll get it there!

Thanks again

WT