IEM Recommendations - Under £100, step up from Beyerdynamic MMX 101iE
I had some Beyerdynamic MMX101iE headphones, which I absolutely loved. I bought some Comply foam tips to go with them as I didn't like the buds and this made the perfect package. Unfortunately, I've lost them at a theme park - great idea for me to bring them along, eh? So basically, I'm back in the boat I was in before. I'm wondering if I should just replace them or maybe take this event as fate, perhaps buying something different. I have a few questions that I'd definitely appreciate the answer to. For reference, I'm looking for some in-ear headphones, AT LEAST the sound quality of my old Beyerdynamics (which I considered a step up from my old Klipsch Image S4i's - They degraded in sound quality after just under two years), I live in the UK, if that limits anything.
1. Does anyone have any recommendations for some in-ear headphones that are £60 or under?
2. How do the SoundMagic E10's or E10M's compare (regarding sound quality) to the Beyerdynamics I had?
3. Again, compared to the headphones mentioned above, what are the Sennheiser MM30i's like?
4. Do Bose do anything decent and worth looking at in my price bracket?
5. Do Sennheiser do anything decent and worth looking at in my price bracket?
6. What are the Radius Atomic Bass 2 Headphones like?
7. What are the headphones from Thinksound like compared to my old Beyerdynamics' and Klipsch's?
8. What are the headphones from MoshiAudio like compared to my old Beyerdynamic's and Klipsch's?
I don't really know if this is the best place to go about asking these questions, but if anyone knows a place where I could get these answers, I'd greatly appreciate knowing about it :P
If I can have these questions answered, I would, again, greatly appreciate it.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.|