abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Samsung R0 / Q3 / Z3 (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Samsung YP-R0 won't turn on - just says "System Check" then turns itself off again!!! (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65847)

BassHead 10-03-2011 12:02 PM

Samsung YP-R0 won't turn on - just says "System Check" then turns itself off again!!!
 
I was having some playlist problems with my R0 so I tried to use a different media player to sync some playlists onto it but halfway through syncing the first playlist my player just reset itself. When it turned back on it said "System Check" and when the bar got to the end it reset itself again and the process just continued in a cycle. So my laptop won't recognise my player when I plug it in, and I can't turn it on. I tried resetting it but that didn't work (held reset for like a minute!!!!). Can anyone help???? I can't see a way around this :mad:

Lorenz092 10-04-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassHead (Post 577905)
I was having some playlist problems with my R0 so I tried to use a different media player to sync some playlists onto it but halfway through syncing the first playlist my player just reset itself. When it turned back on it said "System Check" and when the bar got to the end it reset itself again and the process just continued in a cycle. So my laptop won't recognise my player when I plug it in, and I can't turn it on. I tried resetting it but that didn't work (held reset for like a minute!!!!). Can anyone help???? I can't see a way around this :mad:

No way :(
Because without my modded firmware it's impossible to rescue a device from a normal user...That's really a pity you didn't install it :(
So now what to do? Take it servicing at Samsung, then as soon as possible (aka when you're back home :D) install my modded firmware. In case of another nice joke by shitty samsung DB manager, you can unbrick it easily ;)

Bye

BassHead 10-07-2011 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorenz092 (Post 578054)
No way :(
Because without my modded firmware it's impossible to rescue a device from a normal user...That's really a pity you didn't install it :(
So now what to do? Take it servicing at Samsung, then as soon as possible (aka when you're back home :D) install my modded firmware. In case of another nice joke by shitty samsung DB manager, you can unbrick it easily ;)

Bye

Take it to servicing at Samsung? How do I do this?

Lorenz092 10-07-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassHead (Post 578462)
Take it to servicing at Samsung? How do I do this?

Search in samsung site a "samsung point" near your place...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.