Problem with WMA tags on R0
Just got my R0 and loaded it with some WMA music (not lossless).
WMA tags are not being picked up, so I have to browse music manually by folder which is annoying.
I checked with MP3TAG and the tags are embedded correctly in the files.
P.S. The firmware version is 1.19 which came pre-loaded
The R0 supports WMA tags (song title, artist, album, genre and tracks order)
Only album art is not officially supported.
Please update manually the library in the settings. If the problem still occurs, upload one song and give me the link in PM so that I can investigate.
BTW, fw 1.19 is dangerous, please upgrade to official version 1.25 or modded version 2.00
Thanks for the warning, I'm on 1.25 now.
By default it was in MTP, but once I switched to MSC I could do the manual update.
Although it didn't make any difference to the tags.
One think I noticed was the tags appear in mp3tag but not in the properties under windows explorer, so maybe the tags are screwed up somehow.
I'll start from scratch with one file and see how I get on.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.|