abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cowon D2/D2+ (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Help me! Does anybody have a bricked/defect D2 spare? (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64016)

paule123 06-30-2011 11:59 AM

Help me! Does anybody have a bricked/defect D2 spare?

Hello guys,

first, i want to apologize for my bad (school) english, i hope you can understand what i write and it doesnt hurt your feel for language too badly.

Last week my D2's display cracked. Now i can only use the left half of the screen, which makes it really annoying to use. I can still listen to music, but i have to use a custom flash skin where the pause/stop/rw/ff/... buttons are on the left side and i cant access several menus and functions.
I own my D2 for so many years i cant really remember when i bought it, i think 5 years at least. It survived a lot of bad treatment and i dont want another player.
So i looked for a replacement screen or a used D2, but the prices on ebay are way too high(for used D2s, replacement screens are not available).

So my question:

Does anybody here has a broken/bricked/dead battery/defect tactile buttons/... spare D2 and is willing to sell it to me? Only two requirements, you must be able to ship it to Germany and of course the display has to be ok.

Thank you in advance

parizianos 07-11-2011 03:22 PM

i have a bricked one i can sell it to you
80euros
Quote:

Originally Posted by paule123 (Post 561263)
Hello guys,

first, i want to apologize for my bad (school) english, i hope you can understand what i write and it doesnt hurt your feel for language too badly.

Last week my D2's display cracked. Now i can only use the left half of the screen, which makes it really annoying to use. I can still listen to music, but i have to use a custom flash skin where the pause/stop/rw/ff/... buttons are on the left side and i cant access several menus and functions.
I own my D2 for so many years i cant really remember when i bought it, i think 5 years at least. It survived a lot of bad treatment and i dont want another player.
So i looked for a replacement screen or a used D2, but the prices on ebay are way too high(for used D2s, replacement screens are not available).

So my question:

Does anybody here has a broken/bricked/dead battery/defect tactile buttons/... spare D2 and is willing to sell it to me? Only two requirements, you must be able to ship it to Germany and of course the display has to be ok.

Thank you in advance

parizianos 07-11-2011 03:23 PM

my email is zim4************* for details and fotos if you want

parizianos 07-11-2011 03:24 PM

the display is in perfect condition

Heirloom 09-05-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parizianos (Post 563204)
i have a bricked one i can sell it to you
80euros

parizianos, did you guys were able to complete the deal or do you still have the d2?

I also have a cracked screen and I am looking for a d2 with a good display.

If so, how much do you want for it?

Thanks!