abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   SanDisk Sansa (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sansa Fuze or Sansa View? (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60135)

WilliamBauset 12-27-2010 04:05 PM

Sansa Fuze or Sansa View?

alright so i'm looking to buy a new MP3 Player since my Cowon J3 won't sync properly on my mac=(!! and it doesn't get all my artwork on it so i was looking for a Sansa player which is my first Sansa product

i have enough to buy a View since there kind of "cheap":P!! but i was wondering which one are good? the View or the Fuze?

thanks for your help:)

FreeZ5 12-27-2010 04:24 PM

Obviously you shuold read thru the forums and form your opinion. You have done this already right?

User feedback on the Fuze is MUCH better than the View. The Fuze+ is very much personal preferences at the moment. Some seem to love the Fuze+ and others seem to hate it.

BTW, any idea where in Canada you will be buying the View? Because I don't recall seeing a new one in a few months. And supplies of the Fuze are getting low.

Steve

McDougal 12-27-2010 04:46 PM

IMHO do NOT get the Sansa View. It is old and outdated, and honestly I think you should post in the cowon forums because the J3 is considered the best media player on the market now. If you must get a new player than the Fuze or Fuze+ is the better choice

blcistheking 12-27-2010 07:00 PM

Stay away from the view. Very far away. Fuze all day

musichound 12-27-2010 07:14 PM

While it's always good to look through the forum so you can form your own opinion, please take this advice:

Run away from the View as fast as you can!!! The Fuse is so much better in so many ways, including SQ and form factor.

Marvin the Martian 12-27-2010 07:36 PM

The View sucks, and was abandoned by SanDisk mid-2008 support-wise. I think the only reason they are still available to buy is that they had left-over stock. If that is not the case, and they are still being assembled, then SanDisk should be crucified for still selling them.:mad:

WilliamBauset 12-27-2010 08:58 PM

so i guess i'll stick with the Fuze=)!! :P for all the negative reviews but just a question though why the View sucks that bad? (just wondering):P

and how about the Fuze+ is it the same as the Fuze or just a small upgrade?

FreeZ5 12-27-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamBauset (Post 524980)
so i guess i'll stick with the Fuze=)!! :P for all the negative reviews but just a question though why the View sucks that bad? (just wondering):P

and how about the Fuze+ is it the same as the Fuze or just a small upgrade?

For both questions, you'd be much better reading the forums, reviews, etc, instaed of dealing with quick responses in this thread.

The Fuze and the Fuze+ are very different. Touch screen that many do not like on the Fuze+., Read the reviews in the Fuze+ forum. Make sure you read the good and the bad, and try to form your own opinion.

Steve

JK98 12-28-2010 12:43 AM

The Fuze is a nice audio player. Most of the complaints about Fuze are with how it handles video, or how it works as voice recorder(imo no mp3 players work well as a voice recorder). I have had a Fuze for over 2 years.

The Fuze+ might eventually be a nice player, but for now there are too many firmware issues. Imo it should be avoided until they get the issues resolved.

The Clip+ is nice if you want a tiny audio only player, and don't mind 12 hours or so of battery life.

smdc1981 03-31-2011 05:48 AM

Fuze+, good idea... More open when it comes to videos.