abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sansa SlotMusic / SlotRadio / Shaker (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Slot Radio Cards in an e280r (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56492)

BrassBalls 07-25-2010 12:08 PM

Slot Radio Cards in an e280r
 
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question already, but thought I'd ask here anyway...

Can the Slot Radio cards be played on an e280r? I couldn't resist getting 3 of them off of ebay for ~$25 total thinking they might work. I've inserted all 3 in the Sansa and can't see them with any menu settings or when connected to my comp in either mode:(. Are my only options getting one of Sandisk's compatible players or reselling them?

TIA

WalkGood 07-25-2010 01:26 PM

AFAIK they only work on the sansa slot player or the clip + so if you don't plan on getting either of them I'd sell them.

glove4 07-25-2010 02:10 PM

They work on the Fuze as well. You can get a 2gb Fuze or Clip+ for very cheap.

WalkGood 07-25-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glove4 (Post 485933)
They work on the Fuze as well. You can get a 2gb Fuze or Clip+ for very cheap.

Is that the case for both the v1 and v2 fuze or just the v2?

Marvin the Martian 07-25-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkGood (Post 485956)
Is that the case for both the v1 and v2 fuze or just the v2?

V1 and V2, with the more recent firmwares.....I think the .26 was the last one before they added the Slotradio capability.

Oh, the horror......booting into the OF :eek: just to verify that for you!:D

coachop94 07-25-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin the martian (Post 485958)

oh, the horror......booting into the of :eek: Just to verify that for you!:d

roflmao :d

WalkGood 07-25-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian (Post 485958)
... Oh, the horror......booting into the OF ...

And this from someone who resisted rockbox till a few days ago ;)

Marvin the Martian 07-25-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkGood (Post 485988)
And this from someone who resisted rockbox till a few days ago ;)

Well, the Clip+ screen is much easier on the eyes with the OF than the Fuze's pastel colors.:D

glove4 07-25-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian (Post 485993)
Well, the Clip+ screen is much easier on the eyes with the OF than the Fuze's pastel colors.:D

I like my pastel colors! :mad:

glove4 07-25-2010 06:36 PM

I'm not really angry, no need to apologize.;)

But seriously, pastel colors are legit.:mad:

I usually don't have off work on Sunday, so I don't know what to do with my time today...

coachop94 07-25-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glove4 (Post 485997)

I usually don't have off work on Sunday, so I don't know what to do with my time today...

Shopping!!!!!!!!!! online is loads of fun.

Marvin the Martian 07-25-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glove4 (Post 485997)
I'm not really angry, no need to apologize.;)

But seriously, pastel colors are legit.:mad:

I usually don't have off work on Sunday, so I don't know what to do with my time today...

We all have our own likes and dislikes.....me, I wear black T-shirts every day, and that's kind of the opposite of pastels. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.