UNBRICK a C200
I tried to do digerati1338 reverse bootloader on C200 using E200 fw. Stupid I know... Anyhow there is a bunch of info for unbricking E200 but this worked for my C200 foobar... BTW is thier a reverse FW for C200?
1. Goto http://zefie.com/files/PMP/sansa/ and get appropriate firmware.
THIS WORKED FOR ME alt link
2. You have to enter Service Mode. To do that:
- turn the player off
- press HOLD button
- hold REC button and press MENU button (used to turn the player on/off)
- plug the player to the computer
- in My Computer you can see new drive 16MB-FORMAT
- copy unzipped files into it
- unplug the player
- release HOLD button
Working C200 and MSC USB option is available.
credit to sansa forum
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.|