abi>>forums

abi>>forums (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Show Off Your Gear (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   I have more MP3 players than I need. And I love it. (http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46523)

cn11 05-12-2010 02:42 PM

I'm down to just one, the X1060. It's that good. Well, that's not counting my iPhone, but that doesn't see any music duties with the X in the house.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...f/DSC05306.jpg

lestatar 05-12-2010 03:00 PM

Man, I really kinda like how those JVCs look...and now lusting for them after such glowing reviews!

Nice gear!

saxmaster765 07-21-2010 01:42 AM

I only have 2. A Rockboxed Fuze and some, several year old, bad sounding, battery powered RCA player someone gave me for Christmas.

As far as earphones go, I have a pair of cheap 7 dollar headphones (that sound fairly good) and a pair of $80 ($30 on Amazon) JBuds J2 earphones.

Marvin the Martian 07-21-2010 02:00 AM

As of tomorrow night, I will have 4...my Sony E345, two 8GB Clip+'s, and one player to be named later (oh, and I have one 16GB microsdhc, and another on the way). My Sony S545 will be departing....after many months of faithful service, it will be moving on to a new home.:)

coachop94 07-21-2010 04:04 AM

I'm too tired to type all the players I own but, I will tell you have have at least 15 all of them are Creatives except for 2 (zune 4GB & Clip+4GB)

lestatar 07-21-2010 01:54 PM

@coachop94: Let's see em! Need a camera? :p;):D

Ultimate Viking 07-21-2010 02:32 PM

If we're talking all players here, I have an Onda VX787, Onda VX555HD, Newsmy Momo M-touch, Nationite OS-72HR, Benss X636HD, Window G85, Sansa Clip+, plus a Meizu M6 on the way, lol.

Marvin the Martian 07-21-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate Viking (Post 484871)
If we're talking all players here, I have an Onda VX787, Onda VX555HD, Newsmy Momo M-touch, Nationite OS-72HR, Benss X636HD, Window G85, Sansa Clip+, plus a Meizu M6 on the way, lol.

I don't know what most of those are....lol.

Ultimate Viking 07-21-2010 02:40 PM

They're Chinese made players. I bought most all of them primarily for video. One of the players I won in a contest, and one was given to me by a forum member who wanted to see if I could fix it, then write a tutorial on how I did it. 1 hour after I got it, I had it running, and wrote a tut the next day. The Onda VX787, and the Window G85 are the only 2 that have a good quality sound. (of the mp4 players, that is) They both possess RockChip chipsets.

coachop94 07-21-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lestatar (Post 484854)
@coachop94: Let's see em! Need a camera? :p;):D

I think she has hidden it not just from me but, herself as well:(

coachop94 07-21-2010 03:01 PM

There are many

Ok I'm not as tired now:) I have 2 Zen NX(20GB & 60GB) 2 Xtra(30GB & 40GB both updated firmware)2 MicroPhoto(8GB) Zen SleekPhoto,3 ZenVM(two 30GB one mod with 32GB CF card)Micro(8GB CF card mod)4 Zen(2GB,two 8GB,one 16GB) MuVo TX Fm 512mb, MuVo Mix 256 mb,MuVo2 5GB,1 Zune 4GB, 1 Sansa Clip+ 4GB. I think that's all of them.:confused: My adopted son thinks I need an :eek:intervention about my player habit or maybe I should say my electronics affliction. It does include headphones as well as other stuff (flash drives)

Dilpickle1 07-21-2010 03:18 PM

Wow.. Y'all have a lot of players. I have two. My BSG 2nd Gen Zune 16 and my Zune HD 16gb. I sold my Zune 4 because I knew I could never go back to 4gb after having 16gb.

Olley 07-21-2010 06:03 PM

I have a slew. It's easier to give you their total volume than their names/model numbers. Right now they all fit in a 12" x 9" x 4" Amazon box, with very little space left. Call it 432 cubic inches of media players. :)

rickysio 07-22-2010 05:53 AM

I have 1 1gb aigo mp3 player, 1 8gb black clip+, and my N900?

I used to own an iPod Touch and a Cowon D2, but...

lestatar 07-22-2010 11:28 AM

@ Olley: roflmao! Awesome categorization :-)

@ coachop: Excellent! Creative land in your house! [The camera is on the way...don't forget the most critical pictures... lol ]

I have everything in my sig and best part is all work perfectly. My Fuze and the new addition Toshiba Gigabeat FX are both Rockboxed and working flawlessly as well.

Also a few Chinese elcheapo iPod clones I bought as gags [Worst. Sound/GUI. Ever.]

All told, nearly 180GB in capacity. :-D

The DarkSide 07-22-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lestatar (Post 485074)
@ Olley: roflmao! Awesome categorization :-)

@ coachop: Excellent! Creative land in your house! [The camera is on the way...don't forget the most critical pictures... lol ]

I have everything in my sig and best part is all work perfectly. My Fuze and the new addition Toshiba Gigabeat FX are both Rockboxed and working flawlessly as well.

Also a few Chinese elcheapo iPod clones I bought as gags [Worst. Sound/GUI. Ever.]

All told, nearly 180GB in capacity. :-D

Slacker,.....................JK'ing. Now that I've RB'b my Fuze add another 20gb to my lineup. And for the RB'd iPods - they are SLOWWWWWWWWWWW compared to the Fuze. This thing rocks (I sound like lestatar now,.........heh).

Marvin the Martian 07-22-2010 01:00 PM

OK, so now I am at this line-up....Sony E345, Sansa Clip+ 8+16GB, Sansa Fuze V1 8+16GB(rockboxed), and another Clip+ 8GB. The S545 I've had is still here, but formatted and charged up, waiting to be sent on to its new owner.:)

McDougal 08-06-2010 03:48 PM

Ya know what....maybe I'll just keep my Zune HD and buy a Sansa Fuze to use as my dedicated music player. I havent decided what to do yet, but call me a wimp, I may not sell here on the forums. Too complicated selling with a stranger you've never met face-to-face, sending your device to someone you don't even know in person, I'd much rather sell on craigslist, where they come to ur house and you actually get to meet them, or just save up the money. If I save up the money, then I'll be at 3 players, a Zune HD 16GB, Sansa e270, and Sansa Fuze 8GB. I know this isn't the right place to ask, but for anybody who's sold here before, what's your experience? Did you feel safe selling to someone you've probably never met before?

suprman2020 08-06-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDougal (Post 489115)
Ya know what....maybe I'll just keep my Zune HD and buy a Sansa Fuze to use as my dedicated music player. I havent decided what to do yet, but call me a wimp, I may not sell here on the forums. Too complicated selling with a stranger you've never met face-to-face, sending your device to someone you don't even know in person, I'd much rather sell on craigslist, where they come to ur house and you actually get to meet them, or just save up the money. If I save up the money, then I'll be at 3 players, a Zune HD 16GB, Sansa e270, and Sansa Fuze 8GB. I know this isn't the right place to ask, but for anybody who's sold here before, what's your experience? Did you feel safe selling to someone you've probably never met before?

I haven't sold here, but I have traded here before. We communicated through PMs. I sent him my Zune and he sent me his D2. I know that there are people who can't be trusted, but everybody's ok for the most part. If you don't want to sell it here or craigslist, there's always amazon or ebay.

McDougal 08-06-2010 05:17 PM

Thanks for the info. I might just sell my Zune here to try something different, either way I most likely won't be keeping it, since money is short for a high school student and I have no other way to make enough money to buy anything at the moment. And I've always had good luck selling online before, so maybe it's just my luck.