android
Go Back   abi>>forums > jjrosaria

Conversation Between jjrosaria and dfkt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. jjrosaria
    09-06-2010 11:46 PM
    jjrosaria
    Hi dfkt.. Where can I download some of your work?? I seriously love them.. Is that Ok?? I fell in love with your mid end theory and patterns of movements
  2. jjrosaria
    11-14-2009 03:06 PM
    jjrosaria
    TBH I haven't heard the k701's yet. I can't find anyone that owns one here. The Hd650's are a bit expensive and I can't afford a good amp yet therefore I don't know if my cmoy can drive it properly. I do plan to try the 701's before I buy it (I think the guy from my local hi fi shop has one but I'm to shy to try them lol. If I don't like them then I'm better off saving and get the 650's then

Thanks for the tip
  3. dfkt
    11-14-2009 09:44 AM
    dfkt
    Are you sure you wanna buy K701? Have you ever heard them? For me, they're without exaggeration some of the worst phones ever made. Seems I'm not alone with that thought: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/so-...e-most-448015/
  4. jjrosaria
    10-11-2009 11:25 PM
    jjrosaria
    Sweet.. Got another question though, would the pinouts be the same so I could just hot swap it (or roll as the cool kids say it ) Just checking to be on the safe side.. thanks very much

Edit: I checked for their pinouts and they look the same except for one thing.. On my BB it says -In B and on the national, it says inverting input B. Im no audio engineer therefore I don't know what these stuff means.

I also came across with the AD8599 and the AD797 (and a AD797 BRZ apparently) I saw both their pinouts and the AD8599 looks simmilar to my one so I assume that it would work. plus the fact that I read pretty good reviews about them. About the AD797 the pinouts looks kinda different but according to one member on headfi, he said that its actually the best sounding for him. I think its mono though. Please tell me if these would work as well.

If I get the all clear from you, I might buy one over the weekend if I could find one in the shops. Cheers. You're a life saver
  5. dfkt
    10-11-2009 06:27 AM
    dfkt
    The LME49710 is a mono opamp, you'd need two of them - the LME49720 is stereo and should work fine in the same configuration as your BB.
  6. jjrosaria
    10-10-2009 06:50 PM
    jjrosaria
    hey dfkt, should I be able to swap my burr brown OPA2134PA to a national LME49710 without a problem??.. thanks