android
Go Back   abi>>forums > musichound

Conversation Between musichound and AoyLoyOoyLoL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. musichound
    02-24-2011 01:34 PM
    musichound
    Continued from last message: Being the J3 is very responsive, even the slightest touch on the wrong selection occurs for me. Flash games should be a lot more fun to play on the J3 because of its tilt sensor, which seems to be absent in the X7. Of course, the X7 is much larger than the J3 and heavier also. I think I am keeping the X7 due to the extra storage space and battery life, but if I could I would hold on to both players because each one has its own set of advantages.
  2. musichound
    02-24-2011 01:33 PM
    musichound
    Hi, in regard to your message, I think the UI of the J3 is more polished and is easier to get around because of the capacitive touch screen. The music's settings are a bit more easier to control because it is done by tapping the now playing screen with all the settings readily accessible. The X7 is almost just as easy but the settings are on the bottom of the now playing screen and doesn't seem as nice to use. However, the X7 is more customizeable, especially with the availability of widgets that can be placed on the home screen for additional functionality. I also find I am makeing less mistakes in selections of the X7 due to the larger screen size and the slightly less responsive screen.
  3. AoyLoyOoyLoL
    02-24-2011 10:36 AM
    AoyLoyOoyLoL
    Hey musichound remember me?
    I would like use your final opinion in the comparison between X7 to J3, the shop is losing patince , and I didn't want to publish in the forum cause I trust your opinion and your thinking in objective way. The memory is only bonus in X7 but not really necessary. The parameters are: comfort (on outdoor-pocket-on hand), function with computer,function with music
    If X7 is the winner- so I think of using stylus so that the touch won't be a problem for me.
    The comfort of music UI is importnat and I guess the UI video is the same more or less